GUIDELINES FOR PATIENTS WILLING TO AVAIL CASHLESS / MEDICLAIM SERVICES
We have cashless facilities available with the following TPA:
List of Insurance Companies Empaneled
1) United India Insurance Co Ltd.
2) Oriental Insurance Co Ltd
3) The New India Insurance Corn. Ltd
4) National Insurance Corn. Ltd.
5) Apollo Munich Health Insurance
6) Reliance Health Insurance
7) Aditya Birla Health Insurance
8) Chola MS General Insurance
9) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
10) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
11) Future Generali General Insurance
12) ICICI Lombard General Insurance Co Ltd.
13) IFFCO - TOKIO General Insurance Corn. Ltd.
14) Religare General Insurance
List of TPA Companies Empanelled
1) Vipul Medcorp TPA
2) Medsave TPA
3) Paramount TPA
4) Health India TPA
5) MD India TPA
6) Raksha TPA
7) Dedicated Health Care Services (DHS TPA)
8) Medi Assist TPA
9) Heritage TPA
10) Genins TPA
11) Good Health INS TPA
List of Private TPAs Empanelled
1) Bajaj Allianz
2) Religare Health Insurance
3) Chola MS
4) HDFC Ergo
5) Future Generai
6) Apollo Munich
List of Corporates Empanelled
2) CPCB (Central Pollution Control Board)
List of Govt Yojana Empanelled
1) MA Yojana (Mukhyamantri Yojana)
Instructions for Patients Availing Cashless Benefits
Patients are requested to inform the Indoor Billing Department within 4 hours of admission regarding the use of cashless services
Incase patient is admitted at night they can inform the indoor Billing Department by 10:00 a .m. the following morning.
Xerox copy of cashless card, policy copy should be produced and submitted in Indoor Billing Department within 4 hours of admission.
Patients who have hospital stay for more than 24 hours are eligible for cashless services.
Patients as well as relatives are requested to give correct patient details e.g. Name, age, address, phone number, proper medical history previous operation at the time of admission.
Third Party Assurance Company can take anytime between 24 hours to 72 hours (1 day to 3 day) to give any reply i.e. acceptance or denial.
OPD services and investigations like Health Check-up plans, X-ray, Pulmonary Function Tests, Sleep study, Echo, Treadmill test etc are not included in Cashless services by the TPA.
All patient are requested to give a post -dated cheque equivalent to the bill Amount as a security. When the hospital receives the acceptance or authority letter from the TPA the cheque would be immediately returned to the patient / relatives.